Office safety is an important topic in the workplace. The office has many hazards that have the potential to cause people harm, from aches and pains caused by poorly-designed computer workstations, stress caused by excessive work pressures and slips, trips and falls as a result of poor housekeeping.
This e-learning course is CPD and RoSPA approved.
A CPD Certified Online Course
This course has reached the required Continuing Professional Development (CPD) standards and benchmarks, and the learning values have been scrutinised to ensure the integrity and quality by the CPD Certification Service.
A RoSPA Approved Online Course
This online course has gained assurance from RoSPA Qualifications, a leading name in health and safety and nationally recognised Awarding Organisation, providing reassurance to customers, employees and stakeholders that the training course is of a high standard.
At the end of the course you will be able to:
- Cover the main risks and the correct workspace setup.
- Cover good housekeeping and the evacuation procedures.
- Cover how to safely lift a load and good manual handling practices.
- Cover what is a slip, trip and fall and how to prevent them occurring.
- Cover what to do if you discover a fault with any equipment.
There are no entry requirements.
Course assessment and certification
On successful completion of the final assessment a downloadable certificate is immediately available from your Online Training Academy Dashboard