This e-learning course is CPD and RoSPA approved.
A CPD Certified Online Course
This course has reached the required Continuing Professional Development (CPD) standards and benchmarks, and the learning values have been scrutinised to ensure the integrity and quality by the CPD Certification Service.
A RoSPA Approved Online Course
This online course has gained assurance from RoSPA Qualifications, a leading name in health and safety and nationally recognised Awarding Organisation, providing reassurance to customers, employees and stakeholders that the training course is of a high standard.
At the end of the course you will be able to:
- Identify the main types of transport you may use at work
- Appreciate the risks posed by the movement of vehicles at work
- Distinguish between their own and their employer’s duties
- Recognise common types of accidents relating to vehicle movement -such as collisions and non-movement related injuries
- Identify the key components of a risk assessment of transport at work
- Take appropriate action to reduce the risks posed by vehicles at work
There are no entry requirements.
Course assessment and certification
On successful completion of the final assessment a downloadable certificate is immediately available from your Online Training Academy Dashboard