“We’re here to save you time and effort sourcing and implementing a tailored e-learning solution to meet your training requirements now and in the future”. – Carolyn Lewis, Managing Director
Our experience and expertise in the field of e-learning is at your disposal. We pride ourselves in being able to offer a personal end to end service, with flexibility at the heart of everything we do. There’s no need to buy into a licensing arrangement with one supplier and restrict yourself to their e-learning for all your online staff training. We work with over 150 e-learning publishers and can mix their products into one package for your business. Alternatively, you can choose the e-learning that you require as and when you need it to meet a specific requirement.
Free use of our Learning Management System (LMS)
Simply and cost effectively deliver and manage your staff online training with our LMS. Have immediate access to over 1,000 online courses, track learner progress, store face to face training records, setup groups and run a variety of reports. Find out more about our LMS and it’s unique content and functionality.
Free use of our Licensing Manager
When you purchase user licences or enrolments for online courses we provide you with a free account on our licence manager app. This application enables you to:
- Enrol your learners on to any course as and when required
- Track your licences: licence allocations, licences unallocated and licences that can be transferred to a new learner
- View learners who haven’t started their training – send them a reminder to start their training or transfer their licence to someone else
- Request a quote for further licences for any course in the catalogue of over 1,000 immediate access courses
- View your groups on the Online Training Academy (free LMS) and the learners in those groups. Set your groups up by course, team or department and assign managers to those groups
- View the status of learner progress
- Report on your course licences, learners, groups and courses that you are currently using
- Access the Online Training Academy and all the LMS functionality.
- Interactive online courses
- Video courses
- Downloadable SCORM courses and activities
- Courses on DVDs
- Industry specific
- Soft skills
- Career development
- Single product pay-as-you-go
- Multiple product pay-as-you-go
- Bundle enrolments
- Licensing for your own LMS
- Licensing for use on our LMS
Elearning Marketplace’s Managing Director, Carolyn Lewis, has over 20 years’ experience in implementing and supporting the use of learning technologies in education and learning development. Carolyn, an e-learning instructional designer and developer herself, has managed many government funded initiatives to develop the use of online learning, and trains teachers and trainers to develop and use online learning and assessment in their organisations.
Carolyn and her team have a wealth of knowledge to support your business in implementing or enhancing your blended and online training models.
Get in touch and find out how we can help your business.