Adobe Flash is required to be installed on the device used to run this course
This course has been created to allow the learner to demonstrate understanding of electrical safety and the knowledge of how to apply this information in the work environment, these include:
- An understanding of the basic principles and measures of electricity
- The Electricity at Work regulations and how they apply to you
- What are electrical hazards
- How electricity harms the body
- Understanding simple first aid precautions
- A knowledge of fire and explosion risks
- General office and workplace safety tips
- Understanding plug, socket and cable safety
- PAT testing and maintenance
10% discount for 10 users purchased and 15% discount for 20 users. For larger purchases, site licences or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
Discounts are calculated during the checkout process.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.