Our office safety e-learning module, provides an in depth guide to the hazards and risks posed by today’s office environment. Particular focus is given to slips and trips, fire, DSE and manual handling, which contribute the most to compromise safety in the office.
All too often the office is overlooked when it comes to health and safety, however every year there are a large amount of reported injuries sustained because safety was overlooked. This e-learning course will help employers to meet their health and safety obligations and provide a safer working environment for office staff.
By the end of the course you will have learned about:
- The different types of risks and hazards that can occur in the office
- How employers & employees can work together to help reduce the risk of accidents or injury
- The basics of using VDU’s safely and Manual Handling
A CPD Certified Course
This online course has reached the required Continuing Professional Development (CPD) standards and benchmarks, and the learning values have been scrutinised to ensure integrity and quality by the CPD Certification Service.
CPD helps individuals to focus on how they can become a more effective professional. It enables them to adapt positively to changes in work/industry requirements. CPD shows a clear commitment to self-development and professionalism.
For larger purchases, site licences or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.