This e-learning course is CPD and RoSPA approved.
A CPD Certified Online Course
This course has reached the required Continuing Professional Development (CPD) standards and benchmarks, and the learning values have been scrutinised to ensure the integrity and quality by the CPD Certification Service.
A RoSPA Approved Online Course
This online course has gained assurance from RoSPA Qualifications, a leading name in health and safety and nationally recognised Awarding Organisation, providing reassurance to customers, employees and stakeholders that the training course is of a high standard.
At the end of the course you will be able to:
- Define electricity
- Recognise the main electrical risks and hazards
- Recognise what accidents and injuries can occur from electricity
- Assess and reduce the risks of electrical work
- Understand the general rules when working with electricity
- Understand what PAT testing is
There are no entry requirements.
Course assessment and certification
On successful completion of the final assessment a downloadable certificate is immediately available from your Online Training Academy Dashboard