Our Accident Investigation online training course allows organisations to cut their costs without cutting corners or compromising on safety. If you need to make a business case for safety training, we’ve outlined the key reasons why this occupational safety course is good for business.
The online eLearning course has been designed to help businesses to comply with legislation which means you’ll benefit from enhanced accident reporting while also helping to identify root causes and implement protection measures and prevent future incidents.
Research shows that organisations that implement proper accident investigations experience a reduction in incidents and an overall improvement in safety.
- Accident Investigation Overview
- Introduction to Accidents and Near-Misses
- Causes and Impacts of Accidents
- Accident Investigation Plan
- Conducting an Investigation
- Recommendations and Reports
By the end of the course you will have learned about:
- Legislative and regulatory requirements
- Near-misses and why you should investigate them
- Accidents and why you should investigate them
- Root causes of accidents and near-misses
- Safety Systems and Standards
- Developing an Accident Investigation Plan
- Accident Investigation processes and procedures
- Types of investigation evidence
- How to interview a witness
- Gathering photographic evidence
- Gathering paper evidence
- The two types of recommendations
- How to write an Accident Investigation report
- Important report content, including the five W’s
- Who needs to be notified
A CPD Certified Course
This online course has reached the required Continuing Professional Development (CPD) standards and benchmarks, and the learning values have been scrutinised to ensure integrity and quality by the CPD Certification Service.
CPD helps individuals to focus on how they can become a more effective professional. It enables them to adapt positively to changes in work/industry requirements. CPD shows a clear commitment to self-development and professionalism.
For larger purchases, site licences or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.