Our Accident Investigation online training course allows organisations to cut their costs without cutting corners or compromising on safety. If you need to make a business case for safety training, we’ve outlined the key reasons why this occupational safety course is good for business.
The online eLearning course has been designed to help businesses to comply with legislation which means you’ll benefit from enhanced accident reporting while also helping to identify root causes and implement protection measures and prevent future incidents.
Research shows that organisations that implement proper accident investigations experience a reduction in incidents and an overall improvement in safety.
- Accident Investigation Overview
- Introduction to Accidents and Near-Misses
- Causes and Impacts of Accidents
- Accident Investigation Plan
- Conducting an Investigation
- Recommendations and Reports
By the end of the course you will have learned about:
- Legislative and regulatory requirements
- Near-misses and why you should investigate them
- Accidents and why you should investigate them
- Root causes of accidents and near-misses
- Safety Systems and Standards
- Developing an Accident Investigation Plan
- Accident Investigation processes and procedures
- Types of investigation evidence
- How to interview a witness
- Gathering photographic evidence
- Gathering paper evidence
- The two types of recommendations
- How to write an Accident Investigation report
- Important report content, including the five W’s
- Who needs to be notified
10% discount for 10 users purchased and 15% discount for 20 users. For larger purchases, site licences or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
Discounts are calculated during the checkout process.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected]