Construction is considered to be a high risk industry. CDM Regulations provide a single regulatory framework for the entire construction industry. Poor Health & Safety can result in fatalities, ill-health and loss of working days.
This online course will cover all the key issues associated with construction, and recognise measures that can promote safe working conditions.
This e-learning course is CPD and RoSPA approved.
A CPD Certified Online Course
This course has reached the required Continuing Professional Development (CPD) standards and benchmarks, and the learning values have been scrutinised to ensure the integrity and quality by the CPD Certification Service.
A RoSPA Approved Online Course
This online course has gained assurance from RoSPA Qualifications, a leading name in health and safety and nationally recognised Awarding Organisation, providing reassurance to customers, employees and stakeholders that the training course is of a high standard.
At the end of the course you will be able to:
- Identify what construction work is covered by CDM
- Identify the various duty holders under the CDM Regulations
- Recognise when F10 notifications are required
- Distinguish between the roles and responsibilities of duty holders under CDM
- Recognise measures that can promote safer construction work
- Explain what documentation is used and when, to promote safer construction
There are no entry requirements.
Course assessment and certification
On successful completion of the final assessment a downloadable certificate is immediately available from your Online Training Academy Dashboard