On completion of this course you will be able to:
- Identify the 14 allergens (and products which contain them) that must be labelled as being present in foods
- State the applicable law
- State important definitions in relation to where food is sold and how it is packaged
- Define food allergy and allergic reactions in the body
- List symptoms of allergic reactions
- Outline the difference between a food allergy and a food intolerance
- Outline the key rules and legislation surrounding food labelling and catering
- State which staff are impacted by legislation
- Identify the responsibilities of the operator and the consumer in relation to the provision of allergen information
For multiple purchase discounts or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email email@example.com.