- Identify 14 major allergens and foods that contain them
- Identify key allergic reactions and the action you should take
- Read allergy labels and use the information to record correctly
- Identify how to declare allergens to customers
- Use best practice methods to minimise cross contamination of allergens
- State what information should be communicated to Food Service staff
This course offers modules for front of house staff and a module for chefs and managers that not only deliver the legal requirements but ensure your staff will be professional and confident and respect customer requests. The modules are endorsed by Vizion 21, a leading hospitality health and safety consultancy.