- Identify 14 major allergens and foods that contain them
- Identify key allergic reactions and the action you should take
- Read allergy labels and use the information to record correctly
- Identify how to declare allergens to customers
- Use best practice methods to minimise cross contamination of allergens
- State what information should be communicated to Food Service staff
This course offers modules for front of house staff and a module for chefs and managers that not only deliver the legal requirements but ensure your staff will be professional and confident and respect customer requests. The modules are endorsed by Vizion 21, a leading hospitality health and safety consultancy.
For multiple purchase discounts or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected]