Who is this online course for?
This Level 2 HACCP course will teach employees the basics of the HACCP system, how it works, and how to successfully support its implementation in an organisation. We recommend learners have an understanding of basic food safety before undertaking this course – our Level 2 Food Safety course would be ideal. Managers or supervisors with a responsibility for implementing and maintaining a HACCP system should complete our Level 3 HACCP course instead.
- Explain the importance of HACCP systems and the background of food safety management
- Understand the legal requirements pertaining to HACCP and food safety
- Develop the essential hygiene prerequisites as foundations for effective HACCP
- Recite the seven principles of HACCP
- Explain the different approaches to the use of HACCP
- Develop a HACCP plan
1.Carry out hazard analysis and defining control measures
2.Identify critical control points (CCPs)
3.Control CCPs – limits, monitoring and corrective action
- Manage a HACCP plan
1.Application, implementation, verification and maintenance of HACCP
2.Roles, resources, communication, training and development
3.Challenging HACCP effectiveness
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected].
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.