This online course builds from the ‘About Wine and Champagne’ course and encourages you to use your understanding of wine flavours to ‘recommend’ and become a soft salesperson not pushy. A range of activities takes you through finding out your customer needs and the steps to ‘making the offer’. The course is an adaptation of the module Using Positive Selling Skills and focusses purely on Wine and Champagne sales.
During this online course on selling skills the learner will;
- Identify the 3 steps to positive selling when selling wine and Champagne and how to use them.
This online course on using positive selling skills with wine is aimed at all operational food and beverage staff in hotels, restaurants and bars to develop their knowledge. Modules can be used as a complete programme or individually for specific training needs or refreshers. Individuals may like to develop their own knowledge and confidence or use the module certificates at interviews.
Institute of Hospitality
This online course is endorsed by the Institute of Hospitality (IoH). The IoH is the leading professional body for hospitality professionals. They promote professionalism in the hospitality industry through lifelong learning.
A CPD Certified Course
This online course has reached the required Continuing Professional Development (CPD) standards and benchmarks, and the learning values have been scrutinised to ensure integrity and quality by the CPD Certification Service.
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected].
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.