During this online course discover an appreciation of wine and champagne using a range of activities without being stuffy. This course will look at answering the following questions;
- What are old world and new world wines?
- How is wine produced without being too technical!?
- What flavours do merlot grapes have?
- Vintage means the wine is old doesn’t it?
- How can I find out how strong a wine is?
- Which is a dry champagne?
- Champagne and sparkling wine are the same aren’t they?
On completion of this online course on wine and champagne you will;
- Increase your knowledge of wine and champagne
- Be able to identify typical wine flavours to match with food
Operational front of house staff in hotels, restaurants and bars.
Institute of Hospitality
This online course is endorsed by the Institute of Hospitality (IoH). The IoH is the leading professional body for hospitality professionals. They promote professionalism in the hospitality industry through lifelong learning.
A CPD Certified Course
This online course has reached the required Continuing Professional Development (CPD) standards and benchmarks, and the learning values have been scrutinised to ensure integrity and quality by the CPD Certification Service.