During this online course discover an appreciation of wine and champagne using a range of activities without being stuffy. This course will look at answering the following questions;
- What are old world and new world wines?
- How is wine produced without being too technical!?
- What flavours do merlot grapes have?
- Vintage means the wine is old doesn’t it?
- How can I find out how strong a wine is?
- Which is a dry champagne?
- Champagne and sparkling wine are the same aren’t they?
On completion of this online course on wine and champagne you will;
- Increase your knowledge of wine and champagne
- Be able to identify typical wine flavours to match with food
Operational front of house staff in hotels, restaurants and bars.
Institute of Hospitality
This online course is endorsed by the Institute of Hospitality (IoH). The IoH is the leading professional body for hospitality professionals. They promote professionalism in the hospitality industry through lifelong learning.
A CPD Certified Course
This online course has reached the required Continuing Professional Development (CPD) standards and benchmarks, and the learning values have been scrutinised to ensure integrity and quality by the CPD Certification Service.
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected].
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.