This course is designed for anyone who wants to generate more business and make the most of opportunities in a B2B sales environment.
Usually business owners, new business developers, account managers and sales people take this course, but it is for anyone who wants to succeed in sales. It is particularly beneficial to busy people who want to fit training in around their schedule.
What will you gain from this course?
The most direct result from this course is more high-value appointments in your diary. You will also gain confidence and the ability to position yourself as someone whom people want to do business with.
You’ll take away a proven, structured approach to:
- Set more high value appointments
- Identify reasons why a prospect will want to meet you
- Get past gatekeepers and reach decision makers
- Manage objections that prospects raise
- Make the prospect feel that time with you is well-spent
- The ability to learn at a pace that fits into your busy schedule
What will your company gain from this course?
- Increase sales revenue
- Skilled and motivated sales people who will advance faster
- Better quality appointments
- Increases in pipeline
- More sales opportunities
- 7 interactive modules that can be completed as and when it suits you
- B2B Appointment Setting sales simulation
- Certificate endorsed by the ISM
- A personal record, a summary of content and details of your input and answers to tasks and quizzes. A great coaching aid once you have completed the course.
- Flexibility – you can pause and resume at times to suit you
Module 1 – Course Introduction
Find out what this course is all about.
Module 2 – The Appointment Setting Process
A key activity in developing new business.
Module 3 – The Approach
Discover the appointment setting approach that works for you.
Module 4– Dealing with Gatekeepers
When and how to deal with gatekeepers.
Module 5 – Selling the Appointment
A proven process for selling appointments.
Module 6 – Things that Work.
Try out these 12 techniques to find out what works best for you.
Module 7 – Sales Simulation: B2B Appointment Setting
Test your new skills in a challenging sales simulation.
At the end of the course, you can put your learning into practice with a B2B Appointment Setting sales simulation. In a virtual company, you will become a business development manager who must secure appointments with three different prospects.
You will have to make several irreversible decisions along the way, as you would in reality, and will the consequences of your decisions will define your progress.
When you have finished, you will receive a scorecard that:
- Details your personal results in key skill areas
- Provides specific feedback on each decision you make that will help you implement new knowledge and skills into your work
Explore how you can use email, social media, the telephone and networking to manage gatekeepers, contact prospects and sell the appointment. If you are going to be involved in developing new business or growing existing customers this is the first skill on your journey to becoming a sales professional. Get the skills to progress your career into an account management or sales management role.
You can play B2B Appointment Setting using Google Chrome on a Windows platform or Safari if you are using an Apple Mac, tablet or mobile.
For multiple purchase discounts or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 85 9218.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected]