This online course provides the learner with an understanding of why high levels of personal hygiene are required when working with food, the public and colleagues, as well as the social and personal benefits of good hygiene.
The course is highly interactive and engages the learner in the subject. The learner can progress through the course at their own pace. All results are recorded electronically.
- Importance of personal hygiene
- Hazards associated with poor personal hygiene
- Bacteria transfer
- Foreign bodies
- Cross contamination from chemicals
- Personal responsibility
- Toilet hygiene
- Hand washing
- Cuts, rashes and abrasions
- Body odour
- Bad breadth
Certified by TQA
This course is certified by TQA Ltd. TQA is an independent training quality assurance company that assesses the quality of content and its compliance to the standard that governs the topic. TQA requires that ever learner completes an assessment to confirm that the learner’s knowledge of the subject meets the criteria for competence.
10% discount for between 10 and 24 users purchased, 20% for between 25 and 49 users. For discounts on purchases of larger numbers please phone 0844 854 9218 .
Discounts are calculated during the checkout process
eLearning For Your Business
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your business or organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing business eLearning:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.