You will look at the importance of effective and regular waste disposal and what contamination and cross-contamination is as well as how to prevent contamination, as well as focussing on the basic rules of safe food storage and how you can avoid and prevent pest infestations.
This e-learning course is CPD and RoSPA approved.
A CPD Certified Online Course
This course has reached the required Continuing Professional Development (CPD) standards and benchmarks, and the learning values have been scrutinised to ensure the integrity and quality by the CPD Certification Service.
A RoSPA Approved Online Course
This online course has gained assurance from RoSPA Qualifications, a leading name in health and safety and nationally recognised Awarding Organisation, providing reassurance to customers, employees and stakeholders that the training course is of a high standard.
At the end of the course you will be able to:
- Use the right protective clothing effectively
- Correctly wash your hands to prevent the spread of bacteria
- Understand the importance of effective and regular waste disposal
- Identify what contamination and cross-contamination is
- Recognise the basic rules for safe food storage
- Identify how you can avoid and prevent pest infestations
There are no entry requirements.
Course assessment and certification
On successful completion of the final assessment a downloadable certificate is immediately available from your Online Training Academy Dashboard