This Fire Safety online course has been designed to enable learners to understand some of the key elements of fire safety and the training is structured to ensure that they achieve the following objectives:
- To recognise the costs associated with fire and the reasons why fire starts
- An overview of the main fire hazards in the workplace
- To know what measures can be taken by to reduce the risk of fire and fire spread
- To gain awareness of basic fire procedures and what action must be taken in the event of a fire
- To understand the fire control measures that the employer must implement and how these should be maintained
The course will also give an overview of the main legislation covering fire safety in the United Kingdom.
Approximately 30 minutes
On passing the final multiple choice assessment a certificate is available for immediate download.
A CPD Certified Course
This online course has reached the required Continuing Professional Development (CPD) standards and benchmarks, and the learning values have been scrutinised to ensure integrity and quality by the CPD Certification Service.
CPD helps individuals to focus on how they can become a more effective professional. It enables them to adapt positively to changes in work/industry requirements. CPD shows a clear commitment to self-development and professionalism.
A RoSPA Approved Course
This online course adheres to RoSPA’s high quality assurance standards.
For larger purchases, site licences or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.