Adobe Flash is required to be installed on the device used to run this course
This Fire Safety course has been designed to enable learners to understand some of the key elements of fire safety and the training is structured to ensure that they achieve the following objectives:
- To recognise the costs associated with fire and the reasons why fire starts
- An overview of the main fire hazards in the workplace
- To know what measures can be taken by to reduce the risk of fire and fire spread
- To gain awareness of basic fire procedures and what action must be taken in the event of a fire
- To understand the fire control measures that the employer must implement and how these should be maintained
The course will also give an overview of the main legislation covering fire safety in the United Kingdom.
10% discount for 10 users purchased and 15% discount for 20 users. For larger purchases, site licences or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
Discounts are calculated during the checkout process.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected]