This working at height online training course will aim to provide you with the knowledge about working safely at height whilst you are at work and covers:
- Understanding what working at height is
- Knowledge of the working at height regulations 2005
- What are the responsibilities of the employee and employer
- Understanding hazards and good practice
- Understanding control strategies
- Being able to assess which equipment is suitable
- The use of safety equipment.
10% discount for 10 users purchased and 15% discount for 20 users. For larger purchases, site licences or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
Discounts are calculated during the checkout process.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.