On completion of this course, learners will be able to:
- Identify the costs associated with manual handling injury
- Understand the legal requirements and guidelines associated with manual handling
- Carry out a basic LITE & risk assessment before lifting a load
- Understand the principles of a safe lifting technique
- Outline measures that can be implemented to reduce the risk of injury
10% discount for 10 users purchased and 15% discount for 20 users. For larger purchases, site licences or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
Discounts are calculated during the checkout process.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.