This course is split into six topics, where you will explore fire safety equipment, fire signs, emergency planning, drills and evacuation and the basics of fire. Whether you work in a hospital or care home environment, this course will help ensure you know how to keep your workplace safe in the event of a fire.
Once you have completed this course, you will understand:
- The role as a fire warden and your legal duties
- The basics of fire, and how fires may start and spread
- The different types of fire safety equipment and their uses
- The different types of fire warning signs
- How to carry out a fire risk assessment
- How to minimise the risk of fire
- Fire evacuation planning
- How to create Personal Emergency Evacuation Plans.
- How to carry out fire drills.
This course is suitable for anyone wishing to understand the role and responsibilities of a Fire Warden in a healthcare or care home environment.
Anyone who has line management responsibility will find this course useful.
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected].
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.