In the Advanced level course, you will familiarise yourself with action queries. You will examine different types of queries in the SQL view and will get acquainted with the essential clauses of this language. You will learn to create and use macros to automate your work with databases. You will explore importing and exporting of objects and their data. You will examine the printing options of different objects in details and you will familiarise yourself with normalisation of data. You will also examine the options of navigation in a database.
- Append and update queries
- Make table and delete action queries
- SQL language
- Definition of queries in SQL
- Creating a form collecting query parameters
- Macro basics
- Assigning a macro to a button
- Data validation via macros
- Data evaluation via macros
- Exporting data from a database
- Splitting a database
- Automated data import and export
- Import and export in XML format
- Object dependencies and properties inheritance
- Navigation Pane
- Navigation in a database
- Access privacy and security
- Printing database objects and their documentation
- Data normalisation
For multiple purchase discounts or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
Discounts are calculated during the checkout process.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected].