This Excel 2013 – Level 1 – Introduction and Basics online course contains the following modules to work through:
- Starting Excel and Help
- Screen Components
- Navigating Workbooks
- Viewing Tools and Excel Options
- Creating Workbooks
- Opening, Saving and Closing
On completion of this Excel 2013 – Level 1 – Introduction and Basics online course you will know:
Starting Excel and Help
- Identify the Function of Excel;
- Start Excel;
- Use Online Help;
- Use Help Tools;
- Search Online Help;
- Close Excel;
- Understand Screen Components;
- Open Backstage View;
- Identify Ribbon Commands;
- Hide and Display the Ribbon;
- Use the Quick Access Toolbar;
- Show Context Sensitive Tools;
- Identify Worksheet Components;
- Use the Formula Bar;
- Recognise Mouse Cursor Shapes;
- Navigate with Scroll Bars;
- Use Keyboard Shortcuts;
- Use the Go To Command;
- Navigate using the Name Box;
- Work with Sheet Tabs;
- Use Tab Scrolling Buttons;
Viewing Tools and Excel Options
- Use the Zoom Feature;
- Split Windows;
- Freeze Panes;
- Unfreeze Panes;
- Customise Excel Settings;
- Use General Options;
- Use Save Options;
- Use Proofing Options;
- Use Advanced Options;
Creating, Opening and Saving, Creating Workbooks
- Create New Workbooks;
- Enter Values;
- Enter Labels;
- Enter Dates;
- Enter Data into a Range;
- Replace Cell Content;
- Add Additional Cell Content;
- Remove Cell Content;
Opening, Saving and Closing
- Open Excel Workbooks;
- Open Recent Workbooks;
- Open Workbooks with Search;
- Move Between Workbooks;
- Save Workbooks;
- Use Save As;
- Close Workbooks;
- Quit Excel;
2 hours 15 minutes
- Simulation training replicates the software you are learning providing a realistic learning experience.
- Learn how to perform tasks at your own pace and interactively by following easy step-by-step actions.
- Reinforce your knowledge at the end of each lesson by completing interactive and multiple choice quiz questions.
- Assess your skills at any time by undertaking the Course Test.
- Bookmarking allows you to learn in multiple training sessions.
- Course navigation features allow you to jump directly to specific topics of interest quickly and easily.
- Designed for people who require initial and refresher training activities.
- Available on-line 24 hours a day.
- Version for Mobile Devices.
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected].
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.