This Access 2010 – Level 5 – Designing Reports online course contains the following modules to work through:
- Using the Report Wizard
- Modifying Reports
- Creating Reports in Design View
- Using Calculated Controls
- Blank Reports and Formatting Tools
- Finding, Sorting and Filtering
On completion of this Access 2010 – Level 5 – Designing Reports online course you will be able to:
- Create and amend reports
- Use Sort, Summary, Title and Display options
- Create Automatic Reports
- Work with layouts and insert graphics
- Understand and apply Text Strings, Group Controls and Running Sums
- Use Calculated Controls including Count function and Mathematical Controls
- Use Reports to find and manipulate data
How this course can help your business
- Make the most of your investment in IT
- Use databases to store, manage, sort and analyse information
- Make sound business decisions based on accurate information
- Store customer records securely
- Improve communication by providing staff with better access to information
- Capitalise on and manage the knowledge, experience and information contained within your business
The online course takes approximately 3 hours to complete and is available for 12 months from the date first accessed.
- Simulation training replicates the software you are learning providing a realistic learning experience.
- Learn how to perform tasks at your own pace and interactively by following easy step-by-step actions.
- Reinforce your knowledge at the end of each lesson by completing interactive and multiple choice quiz questions.
- Assess your skills at any time by undertaking the Course Test.
- Bookmarking allows you to learn in multiple training sessions.
- Course navigation features allow you to jump directly to specific topics of interest quickly and easily.
- Designed for people who require initial and refresher training activities.
- Available on-line 24 hours a day.
- Version for Mobile Devices.
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected].
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.