In the course MS Outlook 2013: Advanced, you will learn to organise your appointments by using the Calendar and assign tasks to your colleagues with the subsequent follow-up of their fulfilment. You will try out importing and exporting your Outlook data and sharing the information with other Outlook users. You will also get acquainted with data files and the creation of custom forms for the individual Outlook items.
- Scheduling a meeting
- Accepting a meeting invitation
- Proposing a new meeting time
- Recalling a meeting and adjusting the Calendar
- Assigning tasks to your colleagues
- Viewing the calendars of your colleagues
- Sharing the Outlook data with other users
- Delegate access
- Working offline
- Offline Outlook folders
- Importing and exporting data
- Outlook data files
- Setting an e-mail account
- Creating a custom form
- Sending custom forms to other users
- Advanced work with custom forms
For multiple purchase discounts or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
Discounts are calculated during the checkout process.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected]