In this customer experience online course, the focus is predominately given to the importance of having a brand purpose. Experts Shaun Smith and Andy Milligan will share their findings, research and techniques from their company, Smith+Co, which helps organisations become purposeful in the experience they deliver to customers. They use case studies to illustrate the concepts and then teach you how to apply these principles to your own situation using the tools and guides provided. By the end of it, you will know how to define a brand purpose that will align your organisation and provide the context for your customer experience initiative.
This online course on Brand Purpose and Leadership, can be enjoyed as a stand-alone course and – for maximum benefits – taken as the first course of a three-course series which contain the following further courses on customer experience:
There are three main things that strong brands do; They Stand Up for something that matters to customers, They Stand Out from their competitors and they Stand Firm by creating strong cultures that sustain them. In this course, you will learn how to define a brand purpose that will set the scene for your customer experience and align your organisation. You will be able to apply the five tests of a great purpose and what it requires of your leaders.
This online course on Brand Purpose and Leadership contains the following modules:
- Introduction – Why on Purpose?
- Why Purposeful Customer Experience Matters?
- What are the 3 Types of Purpose?
- What do ‘On Purpose’ Brands do?
- What Does a Great Purpose Look Like?
- Where do you get your Insight?
- How leadership Owns it
- Tips on how to Write a Purpose
Course Instructors Shaun Smith and Andy Milligan
Shaun Smith has been a leader in expanding management attention from the narrow focus on customer service to the wider, more strategic drive towards customer experience. He is the founder of Smith+Co the UK based customer experience consultancy that has helped organisations create compelling customer experiences that achieve brand differentiation and customer loyalty. Smith+Co has worked with clients in a number of industries including retail, hospitality, financial services, travel and technology to name a few and was selected as the UK’s Management Consultants of the year 2020 by the FT based on independent research by Statista.
Andy Milligan advises business leaders internationally on how a sense of purpose builds better business and how to align your brand strategy with your customer and employee experience. He has worked with clients in a wide range of sectors including consumer goods, technology, automotive, finance, aviation, construction and engineering, as well as sports and not-for-profits.
You may already be involved in some kind of customer experience programme within your organisation. But perhaps things are moving a little too slowly, there is confusion about how to proceed, or you are just not seeing the results you expected. Perhaps you haven’t even started yet and want to get it right, first time. If any of these descriptions resonate, this customer experience online course is for you. This course will be of particular interest to marketing executives and leaders responsible for the customer experience.
1 hours and 10 minutes
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected].
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.