Course tutors Shaun Smith and Andy Milligan describe the actions and behaviours of those brands that are transforming their markets through creating meaningful and intentional customer experiences; brands like Burberry, Zappos and Lego. In this rapidly changing world, it is vital for organisations to be agile and deliver customer experiences that differentiate them in the market place and continue to meet changing customer needs to sustain growth.
This online course on Brand Promise and Customer Loyalty, can be enjoyed as a stand-alone course and – for maximum benefits – taken as the second course of a three-course series which contain the following further courses on customer experience:
There are three main things that strong brands do;
- They Stand Up for something that matters to customers,
- They Stand Out from their competitors and they
- Stand Firm by creating strong cultures that sustain them.
This online course will teach you how to design a customer experience that will differentiate your organisation. It will enable you to map the customer journey and determine the touchpoints that will become hallmarks for your brand. Finally, it will help you decide on the brilliant basics and magic moments that will make your brand legendary.
During this online course on customer experience you will work through the following modules?
- Welcome and course overview
- Introduction – Why on Purpose?
- Why Purposeful Customer Experience Matters?
- What are the 3 Types of Purpose?
- What do ‘On Purpose’ Brands Do?
- Don’t Fake it
- Don’t Fudge it
- Don’t Force it
Course Instructors Shaun Smith and Andy Milligan
Shaun Smith has been a leader in expanding management attention from the narrow focus on customer service to the wider, more strategic drive towards customer experience. He is the founder of Smith+Co the UK based customer experience consultancy that has helped organisations create compelling customer experiences that achieve brand differentiation and customer loyalty. Smith+Co has worked with clients in a number of industries including retail, hospitality, financial services, travel and technology to name a few and was selected as the UK’s Management Consultants of the year 2020 by the FT based on independent research by Statista.
Andy Milligan advises business leaders internationally on how a sense of purpose builds better business and how to align your brand strategy with your customer and employee experience. He has worked with clients in a wide range of sectors including consumer goods, technology, automotive, finance, aviation, construction and engineering, as well as sports and not-for-profits.
You may already be involved in some kind of customer experience programme within your organisation. But perhaps things are moving a little too slowly, there is confusion about how to proceed, or you are just not seeing the results you expected. Perhaps you haven’t even started yet and want to get it right, first time. If any of these descriptions resonate, this customer experience online course is for you. This course will be of particular interest to marketing executives and leaders responsible for the customer experience.
1 hours and 10 minutes
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected].
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.