By the end of this online course on restaurant service you will be able to:
- Identify different service styles and menu jargon
- Identify the standards of breakfast service
- Identify key restaurant service standards for afternoon tea
- Describe key standards for Room Service
- Identify the restaurant standards of serving the cheese course
- Describe key standards in the order of service
Operational front of house staff in hotels and restaurants to develop their knowledge and skills in key aspects of food service. Ideal for new staff into the industry to support on job training in house or can be used by individuals wishing to gain some knowledge of food service in order to apply for a job.
If you have problems organising training for your casual teams, this is an ideal approach.
Institute of Hospitality
This online course is endorsed by the Institute of Hospitality (IoH). The IoH is the leading professional body for hospitality professionals. They promote professionalism in the hospitality industry through lifelong learning.
A CPD Certified Course
This online course has reached the required Continuing Professional Development (CPD) standards and benchmarks, and the learning values have been scrutinised to ensure integrity and quality by the CPD Certification Service.