In this online customer experience course, the focus is on the importance of the employee experience and equips you with the tools you need to design an employee experience and culture that sustains success for your organisation. Experts Shaun Smith and Andy Milligan will share the findings and research from their best-selling book, On Purpose: Delivering A Branded Customer Experience People Love , and some of the techniques their company, Smith+Co, uses to help organisations become purposeful in the experience they deliver to customers. They use case studies to illustrate the concepts and then teach you how to apply these principles to your own situation using the tools and guides provided.
This online course on Brand Purpose and Employee Alignment, can be enjoyed as a stand-alone course and – for maximum benefits – taken as the third course of a three-course series which contain the following further courses on customer experience:
There are three main things that strong brands do; They Stand Up for something that matters to customers, They Stand Out from their competitors and they Stand Firm by creating strong cultures that sustain them. This course will teach you how to design a distinctive employee experience. By the end of it, you will be able to map the employee journey, create a culture that supports your customer experience and know-how to recruit and train people that fit your brand DNA.
This online course on Brand Purpose and Employee Alignment contains the following modules:
- Introduction – Why on Purpose?
- Why Purposeful Customer Experience Matters?
- What are the 3 Types of Purpose?
- What do ‘On Purpose’ Brands do?
- Creating a Cult-like Culture
- Delivering a Distinctive Employee Experience
- How to Attract the Right People
- How to Retain and Remove the Right and Wrong People
- How to Empower People to Focus on Customers
- How to use Branded Experience Training to Communicate the Purpose
Course Instructors Shaun Smith and Andy Milligan
Shaun Smith has been a leader in expanding management attention from the narrow focus on customer service to the wider, more strategic drive towards customer experience. He is the founder of Smith+Co the UK based customer experience consultancy that has helped organisations create compelling customer experiences that achieve brand differentiation and customer loyalty. Smith+Co has worked with clients in a number of industries including retail, hospitality, financial services, travel and technology to name a few and was selected as the UK’s Management Consultants of the year 2020 by the FT based on independent research by Statista.
Andy Milligan advises business leaders internationally on how a sense of purpose builds better business and how to align your brand strategy with your customer and employee experience. He has worked with clients in a wide range of sectors including consumer goods, technology, automotive, finance, aviation, construction and engineering, as well as sports and not-for-profits.
You’ve read the books, you’ve attended the conferences, you’ve listened to the podcasts and you may already be involved in some kind of branding or experience programme within your organisation. But perhaps things are moving a little too slowly, you’re not creating alignment, there’s disagreement about where to start, a lack of clarity about where to invest, confusion about how to deliver an experience across channels, the enthusiasm is waning, the strategy’s uninspiring, or you are just not seeing the results you expected. Or perhaps you haven’t even started yet and want to get it right the first time. If any of these descriptions resonate, this workshop is for you. This course will be of particular interest to HR professionals and leaders interested in creating a winning culture.
1 hours and 10 minutes
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected].
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.