Adobe Flash is required to be installed on the device used to run this course
On completion of this course you will have an understanding of:
- What bribery is and where and when it can happen.
- How bribery is defined.
- The Bribery Act 2010, its scope and to whom it applies.
- Important terminology from the Bribery Act.
- The four main offences outlined in the Act.
- What ‘facilitation’ and ‘grease’ payments are.
- The difference between bribery and hospitality.
- The five steps involved in bribery.
- How the Act applies to you as an individual and to your business or organisation as a whole.
- How businesses and organisations can structure a defence for themselves should their employees or representatives be implicated in bribery.
- What should be included in an anti-bribery policy.
- The consequences of non-compliance with the Bribery Act and the subsequent penalties involved in a prosecution.
- How to spot potential signs of bribery.
10% discount for 10 users purchased and 15% discount for 20 users. For larger purchases, site licences or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
Discounts are calculated during the checkout process.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected]