On completion of this online Anti Bribery and Corruption course you will have an understanding of:
- What bribery is and where and when it can happen.
- How bribery is defined.
- The Bribery Act 2010, its scope and to whom it applies.
- Important terminology from the Bribery Act.
- The four main offences outlined in the Act.
- What ‘facilitation’ and ‘grease’ payments are.
- The difference between bribery and hospitality.
- The five steps involved in bribery.
- How the Act applies to you as an individual and to your business or organisation as a whole.
- How businesses and organisations can structure a defence for themselves should their employees or representatives be implicated in bribery.
- What should be included in an anti-bribery policy.
- The consequences of non-compliance with the Bribery Act and the subsequent penalties involved in a prosecution.
- How to spot potential signs of bribery.
This Anti-Bribery online course is suitable for all businesses that are required to have an anti-bribery policy in place within their organisation.
A CPD Certified Course
This online course has reached the required Continuing Professional Development (CPD) standards and benchmarks, and the learning values have been scrutinised to ensure integrity and quality by the CPD Certification Service.
CPD helps individuals to focus on how they can become a more effective professional. It enables them to adapt positively to changes in work/industry requirements. CPD shows a clear commitment to self-development and professionalism.
For larger purchases, site licences or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.