This Anti-Bribery online course is suitable for all businesses that are required to have an anti-bribery policy in place within their organisation.
A CPD Certified Course
This online course has reached the required Continuing Professional Development (CPD) standards and benchmarks, and the learning values have been scrutinised to ensure integrity and quality by the CPD Certification Service.
CPD helps individuals to focus on how they can become a more effective professional. It enables them to adapt positively to changes in work/industry requirements. CPD shows a clear commitment to self-development and professionalism.
On completion of this online Anti-Bribery and Corruption course you will have an understanding of:
- What bribery is and where and when it can happen.
- How bribery is defined.
- The Bribery Act 2010, its scope and to whom it applies.
- Important terminology from the Bribery Act.
- The four main offences outlined in the Act.
- What ‘facilitation’ and ‘grease’ payments are.
- The difference between bribery and hospitality.
- The five steps involved in bribery.
- How the Act applies to you as an individual and to your business or organisation as a whole.
- How businesses and organisations can structure a defence for themselves should their employees or representatives be implicated in bribery.
- What should be included in an anti-bribery policy.
- The consequences of non-compliance with the Bribery Act and the subsequent penalties involved in a prosecution.
- How to spot potential signs of bribery.
Course assessment and certification
The candidate must pass the final assessment, however if failed the course content can be revisited and the final assessment re-attempted until the expiry of the licence.
On successful completion of the final assessment a downloadable certificate is immediately available from your Online Training Academy Dashboard