This online course has been developed with the aim to equip you with the necessary skills and knowledge about corporate bribery and anti-bribery laws, this course will help you to avoid demands or solicitation for bribery and ensure integrity in the workplace.
Prevention of corruption and bribery in the corporate world is becoming an increasing priority. The legal mess attached with bribery allegations makes it a really long journey to gain back the lost reputation and business. So, prevention is surely better than cure.
Even those who are ethical in their business pay the price of corruption because of unfair competitions that results in curtailed financial growth. This Anti-Bribery course shows you how bribery impacts people and entities.
Through this CPD certified eLearning, you will be able to identify various forms of bribery practices seen in the corporate sector. You will also get an in-depth understanding of conducting business legally and ethically abiding by the current anti-bribery laws in the US and UK. After the completion of this course, you should be able to successfully mitigate individual and business risk by countering bribery and reporting at the right time.
The course uses Interactive infographics and animations to give you a superlative learning experience.
By the end of this Anti-Bribery online course, you will be able to;
- Explain corporate bribery
- List the popular anti-bribery laws
- Distinguish between the do’s and don’ts of corporate hospitality
- Describe our organisation’s policy
- Identify bribery practices
- Counter bribery practices
Suitable for employees, managers, supervisors, directors, consultants and contractors.
A CPD Certified Course
This online course has reached the required Continuing Professional Development (CPD) standards and benchmarks, and the learning values have been scrutinised to ensure integrity and quality by the CPD Certification Service.
CPD helps individuals to focus on how they can become a more effective professional. It enables them to adapt positively to changes in work/industry requirements. CPD shows a clear commitment to self-development and professionalism.
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected].
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.