Bribery and corruption are found in all countries. It can hurt the poor disproportionately, undermine economic growth and is a barrier to poverty alleviation and good governance.
Organisations like the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development and the United Nations recognise that corruption is a major barrier to global social and economic development, and there is a range of well-established international conventions like the UN’s Convention against Corruption.
The Bribery Act 2010 brought UK legislation into line with the OECD Anti-Bribery Convention by defining the offences of bribery, increasing fines and prison sentences, and extending the scope of the law.
This anti bribery online course defines key terms and concepts, introduces you anti bribery procedures, policies and responsibilities and outlines best practice in typical situations you could encounter.
Key Learning Points
- Understand the UK Bribery Act 2010
- Define true meaning of Bribery
- Different Types of Bribery
- Consequences of Bribery
- Impact of Bribery on others
- Ways to avoid Bribery
- Be able to describe the four offences under the Bribery Act 2010 and the activities it applies to
- Recognise the risks of bribery in business
- Be able to identify instances of bribery and differentiate between hospitality and bribes
- Follow a defined process to handle facilitation payment demands
- Understand the criteria for adequate procedures to ensure compliance
- Understand the implications of Bribery on others and the society at large
Approximately 90 minutes
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected].
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218