Forming part of our wide range of compliance courses, this CPD certified (UK version) online anti-bribery training course enables delegates to gain a full understanding required to recognise and prevent bribery from happening within the workplace. Each module takes delegates through the impact and extent of bribery and the Act’s four bribery offences and penalties. Learners will be able to spot the signs of bribery, improper performance and be able to describe how bribery is carried out as well as how to recognise and resist facilitation payments and bribing a foreign official.
- Describe the global impact and extent of bribery, fraud and corruption
- Define the key terms and legal framework associated with bribery and corruption
- Understand our zero-tolerance approach and the consequences of non-compliance
- Understand what a bribe is and recognise different types of bribery including facilitation payments
- Describe the difference between hospitality and bribery
- Understand how to avoid inadvertently being involved in bribery
Approximately 40 minutes with a 5 minute post course test
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email email@example.com.
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.