This UK version of the online Anti-Bribery training is packed with unique features and up-to-date legislative guidance. With the completion of this training anti bribery strategies are clear and practical, reducing business and individual bribery risk.
This CPD certified online anti-bribery training course enables delegates to gain a full understanding required to recognise and prevent bribery from happening within the workplace. Each module takes delegates through the impact and extent of bribery and the Act’s four bribery offences and penalties. Learners will be able to spot the signs of bribery, improper performance and be able to describe how bribery is carried out as well as how to recognise and resist facilitation payments.
Speed-learning enabled, multi-lingual 24/7 accessibility makes it possible for employees to learn at their own pace and in bite-sized chunks ensuring training that best suits their own timetables with no constraint on productivity and resources.
- Speed-Learning function equipped
- Multi-Language support
- Cheat-resistant testing
With the completion of this training anti bribery strategies are clear and practical, reducing business and individual bribery risk in a cost-effective way with quick and easy setup.
Key Learning Points
During this Anti Bribery online course the following topics will be covered;
- Understanding the UK Bribery Act 2010
- Define true meaning of Bribery
- Different Types of Bribery
- Consequences of Bribery
- Impact of Bribery on others
- Ways to avoid Bribery
By the end of this online training on Preventing Bribery you will;
- Be able to describe the four offences under the Bribery Act 2010 and the activities it applies to
- Recognise the risks of bribery in business
- Be able to identify instances of bribery and differentiate between hospitality and bribes
- Follow a defined process to handle facilitation payment demands
- Understand the criteria for adequate procedures to ensure compliance
- Understand the implications of Bribery on others and the society at large
Approximately 85 minutes
A CPD Certified Course
CPD certification means that the course has reached the required Continuing Professional Development (CPD) standards and benchmarks, and the learning values have been scrutinised to ensure integrity and quality by the CPD Certification Service. CPD accreditation is recognised and respected internationally. Certification shows a clear commitment to self-development and professionalism.
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected].
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218