On completion of this training you will:
- Understand what constitutes bribery
- Develop an awareness of the impact of bribery and corruption globally
- Understand what the law says about bribery
- Identify the risks for you and the entire company of being involved in bribery
- Identify signs that bribery may be taking place
- Be familiar with our rules and guidelines
- Know how to protect yourself and your employer from allegations of bribery
- Identify grey areas about what could be seen as bribery and how to avoid these
For multiple purchase discounts or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 85 9218.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected].