At the end of this course, you’ll be able to introduce agile to your team and apply its methods to wherever you’re working. You’ll start working on your own Agile Leadership Plan in order to put your knowledge into action right away.
Through a series of short video-based lectures, you will learn:
- What agile is – including the guiding principles and habits that underpin it.
- What the appeal of an agile organisation is, and what the characteristics of a great agile leader are.
- How to start by looking at yourself – your personality, skills and traits – and then develop some ideas about what agility looks like for your team and your organisation, and find out how to lead the way.
- How to introduce agile to your team and use it to create a culture of openness and growth.
- How to use agile as a project management method, too.
While it can benefit professionals at all levels and in all roles, it is particularly suited to people who naturally take the lead with their teams, even if they don’t have an official management title.
Approximately 88 minutes
5* “Great course! Gives you the facts regarding many things involved when working remotely. Things to consider and how to calm the mind so you can achieve higher performance, no matter where you are. Common sense ideas too! There are many more ideas to consider when you take this course. Such as how to stay healthy working remotely.”
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected].
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.