This interactive course shows how to manage the probationary period effectively, detailing communication methods with your new employer, motivation, and fair treatment within employment law.
Upon successful completion of this course you will be automatically awarded a certificate containing the course name, completion date, CPD hours and learning objectives
The course is aimed at both new and established managers who want to learn how to successfully manage a probationary period and work within the law.
This course is also of value to those wanting to move into a managerial role.
On completion of this course you will learn:
- The importance of preparation when managing an employee’s probationary period
- Working closely with your organisation’s policies and procedures, and working within the law
- Setting standards or goals for the employee
- Communicating clearly throughout the process
- Providing feedback and keeping written records, and
- What you need to know about the end of the probationary period
For multiple purchase discounts or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected]