The Foundation AgilePM® certification lives up to its name by providing the users of the method with the core principles needed to facilitate a successful project, while allowing a degree of scope and agility that not many other methodologies provide.
With a clear, concise and detailed perspective on project productivity, the AgilePM® certification is useful to all candidates and competency levels ranging from highly experienced project managers to those new to the industry.
This AgilePM® Foundation course is running at a near 100% pass rate so you can be assured if you chose to study the AgilePM® Foundation online training course you will be using the highest quality AgilePM® course on offer in the project management industry.
You will have access to the AgilePM® Foundation online training course for one year so you can study at your own pace. The AgilePM® Foundation course will take around 10 hours to complete. Once you have completed the course you can test your knowledge on the AgilePM® Foundation mock exam simulator. Once you are achieving over 60% on the AgilePM® Foundation mock exam simulator you can put yourself in for the real AgilePM® Foundation exam. The AgilePM® Foundation exam can be taken online or in a test centre. Exams can be booked at the reduced rate of £140 with the course trainers.
This AgilePM® Foundation course offers learners:
– Online access to the accredited multimedia e-learning course for one whole year (approx. 15 hours of study time)
– Interactive quizzes and mock exam simulator to test knowledge ahead of the exam
– A flexible exam process – take online or at a local test centre.
– Access to informative, downloadable learning resources and videos.
This course does not include the official course manual.
Session 1- Introduction
- Agile History
- The Agile Manifesto
- DSDM Atern
- DSDM Principles
Session 2- Roles & Responsibilities
- DSDM team
- DSDM Roles
Session 3- The DSDM Process and Products
- The DSDM Process
- Pre-project phase
- Feasibility phase
- Evolutionary phase
- Deployment phase
- Post project phase
Session 4- Techniques
- Facilitated workshops
- MoSCoW prioritisation
- Iterative development
- Time boxing
- The SRUM process
Session 5- Planning and Control
- Project Planning Concepts
- Testing Concepts
- Planning and Quality
- Tracking and Control Concepts
For the 2014 exams aligned to Handbook v2.0
- Multiple choice format
- 50 questions per paper
- 50 questions per paper
- 40 minutes duration
- Closed book
On completion of this course individuals will:
- Develop a more advanced, applied level of knowledge to gain an understanding of agile and the ability to apply relevant project management methods, leading to successful agile projects.
- Clarify different management styles needed for successful agile projects compared to traditional projects and be able to tailor these to the situation.
- Actively promote trust and close co-operation between the business and developers and gives the business ongoing visibility into what is happening.
- Combine knowledge of more traditional management methodologies with agile to better adapt to a changing business environment.
- Improve time-to-market and project success rates while simultaneously accelerating results by encouraging stakeholder involvement, feedback and effective controls.
Organisations will benefit because:
- They can deliver change faster, at a lower cost and with lower risk by continually validating project milestones against business objectives.
- It complements and works with existing corporate processes such as PRINCE2®, quality and audit processes which improves rigour and visibility around project management, leading to a proven track record of successful delivery in a corporate environment.
- They can simply adopt a tried and tested approach rather than developing and integrating a company-specific agile management process.
- They can achieve better communication and control over projects and adapt project plans without disrupting the project budget, timescale and scope.
- They can develop professionalism in employees and include agile certification in employee professional development schemes.
The course on this page is offered by Training Bytesize, an Accredited Training Organisation of The APM Group Ltd. AgilePM® is a registered trademark of Agile Business Consortium Limited. All rights reserved.
For multiple purchase discounts or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected].