The CMI Level 5 online course is the equivalent to a HND and Foundation Degree but without the long hours and years to complete, giving you more time to concentrate on getting that new future.
- This is a full UK regulated qualification highly valued within the UK and around the world
- Academic equivalent to a HND and Foundation Degree
- Internationally recognised due to the skills and knowledge needed to carry out your role
- Holds the same value certification from a college or university
- A CMI is an internationally recognised certificate
• Personal development as a manager and leader
• Information based decision making
• Practices of resource management
• Meeting stakeholder and quality needs
• Conducting a management project
• Managing team and individual performance
• Being a leader
• Organisational financial management
• Project development and control
• Conducting a marketing plan
• Planning for development
• Management recruitment selection and induction
• Organisational corporate social responsibility
• Leadership practice
• Introduction to management and leadership
• Organisational risk management
Award – 2-3 hours per week to complete course in the study period of 6 months
The Award will develop your knowledge in specific aspects of the responsibilities involved in middle management.
Certificate – 2-3 hours per week to complete course in the study period of 12 months
The Certificate will give you a broader understanding of middle management, tailoring the course to focus on specific areas which you need to develop within your workplace.
Diploma – 2-3 hours per week to complete course in the study period of 18 months
The Diploma in Management and Leadership, a more comprehensive course, will provide you with the knowledge and skills you need in order to become an effective middle manager within your workplace.
Extended Diploma – 2-3 hours per week to complete course in the study period of 24 months
The Extended Diploma in Management and Leadership, a more extensive course, will provide you with the full skill and competencies needed to work successfully as a middle manager.
Note: These courses are Assignment based only – there are no formal examinations.
To ensure successful completion of this course the following support is included:
- Student Support Team
- Industry Expert Tutors – available for all courses, contactable in a number of ways including After Hours support and monthly tutor meetings to provide feedback on progress. Please note students are not obliged to attend these.
- Face to Face Tutor support
- Mentor Support – every student receives a dedicated student mentor throughout their studies
- Assignment support
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected].
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.