This AgilePM® Practitioner online training course is running at a near 100% pass rate so you can be assured if you choose to study the AgilePM® Practitioner online training course you will be using the highest quality AgilePM® course on offer in the project management industry.
You will have access to the AgilePM® Practitioner online training course for one year so you can study at your own pace. The AgilePM® Practitioner course will take around 10 hours to complete. Once you have completed the course you can test your knowledge with the AgilePM® Practitioner sample exam papers. The AgilePM® Practitioner exam can be taken online or in a test centre. Exams can be booked at a reduced rate of £220 with the course trainers.
This AgilePM® Practitioner course offers learners:
– Online access to the accredited multimedia e-learning course for one whole year (approx. 10 hours of study time)
– Interactive quizzes and sample exam papers to test knowledge ahead of the exam
– A flexible exam process – take online or at a local test centre.
– Access to informative, downloadable learning resources and videos.
This course does not include the official course manual.
Session 1: Introduction and the Case study
Session 2- Lifecycle and Products
Session 3- People and Roles
Session 4- Planning and Control
Session 5- Techniques
- Objective testing
- 4 questions per paper, 15 marks available per question
- 30 marks required to pass (out of 60 available) – 50%
- Two hours duration
- Open book (restricted to the manual only) examination.
The practitioner level empowers, encourages and equips you with an in-depth knowledge of not just the certification, but also how to apply and implement these principles into the life of a project manager on a daily basis.
Those who most benefit from AgilePM are:
- New and experienced project staff
- Consultants/contract staff operating in an AgilePM environment
- Project Managers considering a career in an AgilePM environment
- Anybody wishing to improve employment prospects in an AgilePM environment.
For multiple purchase discounts or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected]