This course consists of three modules will help support team leaders, supervisors and managers increase their skills of influence in various situations.
Module 1 – Seal the Deal
In this module you will pick up tips to improve your bargaining confidence and competence. The module will help you:
- Explain how to value assets realistically
- Describe how to find trade-offs when bargaining
- Identify your ideal outcome when bargaining
- Explain the effect of power balance when bargaining
- Explain how to manage commitment to the deal
Module 2 – Sway this Way
This module supports you in bringing one or more people around to your way of thinking. Learn how to do the ground work and pick your moment. The module will help you:
- Explain why being a good influencer is a positive skill (WHY)
- Define your goal and negotiating range (WHAT)
- Identify the optimum time to use influencing skills (WHEN)
- Describe the environment in which influencing skills will be most effective (WHERE)
- Practise five core influencing skills (HOW)
Module 3 – Tug of War
‘Some people will never change’ but don’t feel defeated. Where there’s change there will always be resistance. This module will help you:
- Describe the benefits of overcoming resistance to change
- Identify those who are most likely to be resistant to change
- Explain how to manage the expectations of change
- Explain why vision is important when managing change
- Explain how strategy influences successful change management
For multiple purchase discounts or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email email@example.com.