A CPD Certified Course
This online course has reached the required Continuing Professional Development (CPD) standards and benchmarks, and the learning values have been scrutinised to ensure the integrity and quality by the CPD Certification Service.
At the end of the course, learners will be able to:
- What violence and aggression in the workplace is
- Who can be at risk of experiencing violence and aggression
- How violent and aggressive acts can occur
- How to identify the warning signs
- The responsibilities of your employer
- What you can do to prevent violence and aggression in the workplace
- How to report incidents of violence and aggression
There are no entry requirements
Course assessment and certification
On successful completion of the final assessment a downloadable certificate is immediately available from your Online Training Academy Dashboard.