Why is negotiation important? We all need to negotiate in our professional and personal lives, but negotiation doesn’t have to be a fight to get what you want. In fact, you’ll create better deals and better relationships through collaboration.
In this engaging, immersive and interactive online programme, Gavin Presman shares his ethical and mutually-beneficial approach, showing you how to prepare for and engage in every negotiation to achieve better results for yourself and others – whether you’re drawing up a contract with a new client, buying a house or, often the trickiest of all, settling family disagreements.
With step-by-step guidance, illustrative examples and checklists to refer back to, this is a practical and empowering online training that will improve the negotiating skills of any learner, enhancing personal and professional relationships in the process.
On this online course you will learn all the key elements that are necessary when creating agreements that give everyone more. These include:
- Principles of collaborative negotiation
- How to structure your negotiation
- Understanding the power of variables
- Understanding personality
- How to avoid common gambits
What people are saying about this course?
“Gavin’s is a special gift….If this is your first exposure to his talent, you are in for a treat.” – Marc Nohr – CEO of Fold7
“It’s great to have such an honest, practical and enjoyable guide to the art of negotiation” – Mike Morton – Leadership Trainer
2 hours 40 minutes
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected].
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.