Organisations often deal with different types of conflict involving employees, such as harassment and bullying. The more extreme form these conflicts take is workplace violence. While workplace violence is less common than other types of conflict, it is still a serious issue as shown by the Crime Survey for England and Wales in 2019, which identified 688,000 incidences of violence in the workplace for that year.
Most of the time there are warning signs for violence. This online course will help provide strategies for preventing workplace violence and how to respond should these events occur.
During this fully responsive, interactive and engaging online Workplace Violence course you will:
- Define workplace violence
- Recognise the warning signs of violence at work
- Understand how environment, personality and behaviour are connected to our actions
- Develop a process for anger management
- Develop communication skills to reduce anger at work
- Develop risk assessments and emergency plans
- Know what to do should a violent incident happens at work
- Understand the roles of a threat review team and how they co-ordinate investigations into violence
45 – 60 minutes
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected].
eLearning For Business
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your business or organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing business eLearning:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.