This course by Tony J. Selimi, a TEDx Speaker, an unshakeable optimist and an authority on the psychology of maximising human potential, is designed to help you use mindfulness for higher Productivity, Performance and Profits.
In the course Tony shares his transformative mindfulness principles that people around the world use to cope better in highly pressured work environments and in their daily grind. He explains how to use the TJS Evolutionary Method: ALARM™ and TJS Mindfulness Pyramid© and walks you through exercises designed to identify your unmet needs that cause you to underperform, procrastinate, and withdraw from life. He then moves onto how mindfulness can help in three key areas of your business life:
- Dealing with a head full of noise
- Identifying and defining a lack of clarity and mission purpose
- Developing your vision and mission purpose
- Introducing the value of planning for productive living.
- Explaining negative self-talk
- Demonstrating the issues around lack of emotional mastery
- Identifying the issues around entrepreneurial loneliness
- Helping break the cycle of poor time management
- Covering the key mindfulness principles
- The importance of profit
- Becoming a better listener
- The dangers of fear, both in terms of success and judgement
- Awareness of credibility and value
- Lack of communication ability
- Lack of alignment
By the end of the course Tony will have explained how you can live in purpose and helped you on a course towards a more productive, high performing and profitable life.
The course is accompanied by an inspiring 28 page workbook packed with useful exercises and information designed to maximise your investment in this course.
For larger purchases, site licences or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
Discounts are calculated during the checkout process.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected]