Adobe Flash is required to be installed on the device used to run this course
The objectives for each study unit are that learners will be able to:
- define autism and Asperger’s syndrome
- identify possible causes of the condition
- understand the benefits of an early diagnosis
- provide an outline of the theory behind autism spectrum conditions
- describe two models of disability and decide which approach is more effective in terms of Asperger’s
- list some of the common difficulties that people with Asperger’s experience
- explain why communicating can be problematic for some people within the autism spectrum
- draw on tips and guidelines in order to help people communicate more easily and effectively
- describe why communication and interaction in general are viewed so differently by some people with Asperger’s· explain how those with autism differ from other people in the way they view the world
- describe the ‘theory of mind’ experiment and how it is used as a diagnostic tool
- suggest possible solutions to overcome a person’s memory problems or sensory sensitivity
- identify the legislation in place to help people with disabilities
- explain what a person-centered approach is and identify its benefits
Price is per online user of this course, excluding VAT.
5% discount on purchases of 10 users or more. For purchases of 50 users or more please phone 0844 854 9218 to find out if larger discounts are available.
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.