This course is intended for all children’s workforce practitioners, i.e. all staff who work with children, young people and their families.
Although this course forms part of an induction programme for new starters, it is also intended for all practitioners who want to improve their knowledge and continue their professional development.
This course will enable you to understand:
• What a CAF Pre-Assessment checklist is and when to use it
• The key principles of and background to the CAF
• When and when not to undertake the CAF
• The four main stages in completing a CAF
• How the CAF interfaces with other assessments
• How to use a CAF to inform a specialist assessment
Upon successful completion of this course you will be automatically awarded a certificate containing the course name, completion date and CPD hours.
For multiple purchase discounts or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected].