This course is split into three modules:
• Parkinson’s Causes, Symptoms, Treatment
• Living with Parkinson’s
• Advanced Parkinson’s
Upon successful completion of this course you will be automatically awarded a certificate containing the course name, completion date, CPD hours and learning objectives.
In this course you will learn:
• What causes Parkinson’s disease
• The symptoms and who is at risk
• How it is diagnosed and treated
• How to cope with, or help those in your care to cope with, a Parkinson’s diagnosis
• More about the complex and interrelated symptoms of Parkinson’s
• How to alleviate these symptoms
• About the side effects of Parkinson’s medication
• The effect of Parkinson’s on everyday life and relationships
• The stages of Parkinson’s
• Some of the issues faced by those with advanced Parkinson’s and their carers
• Ways to deal with and adapt to worsening Parkinson’s symptoms
• Some of the resources available to the carers of those with advanced Parkinson’s
For multiple purchase discounts or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email email@example.com.