This Asperger’s Syndrome online course explores common difficulties that people with the condition experience, looking at issues of communication and memory. It looks at techniques for helping people cope with day-to-day challenges caring for someone with the condition.
It is useful for professional carers as well as family members.
This Asperger’s Syndrome online course is broken down in to 3 bite-sized units with the following titles:
- What is Asperger’s
- Asperger’s and Social Interaction
- Characteristics of Autism and Providing Support
On completion of this Supporting People with Asperger’s Syndrome online training course learners will be able to;
- Define autism and asperger’s syndrome
- Identify possible causes of autism and asperger’s syndrome
- Provide an outline of the theory behind autism spectrum conditions
- Explain why communicating can be problematic for some people within the autism spectrum
- Suggest possible solutions to overcome a person’s memory problems or sensory sensitivity
- Identify the legislation in place to help people with asperger’s syndrome
- Explain what a person-centred approach is and identify its benefits
60 – 90 minutes
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected].
eLearning For Business
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your business or organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing business eLearning:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.