This course contains five bite-sized modules that use practice-based scenarios, videos and engaging questions to bring the subject to life.
The four modules are:
• Understand how duty of care contributes to safe practice
• Understand the support available for addressing dilemmas that may arise about duty of care
• Deal with comments and complaints
• Deal with confrontation and difficult situations
Each module takes between five and ten minutes to complete; the modules that contain video clips take a little longer.
The knowledge element of standard 3 of the Care Certificate is covered in this course.
In this course you will learn:
• What is meant by ‘duty of care’
• What to do when someone makes a comment or a complaint
• What are incidents, errors and near misses
• What is the relevant Health and Safety legislation
• How to manage conflict
For multiple purchase discounts or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected].