This courses is intended for anyone working in education, local authorities, health, youth justice, probation, the private sector and any organisation working with children and young people
In this course you will learn:
• The range of threats we face
• What extremism is and how it’s linked to terrorism
• The processes of radicalisation
• The role of social media
• What religion has to do with it
• The key legislation and recent updates
• The government’s counter-terrorism strategy – CONTEST
• The Prevent strategy and the Prevent duty; what it means to different sectors and who it applies to
• Channel – what it is and how it helps those at risk
• How radicalisation occurs
• What the signs of radicalisation are
• What makes people vulnerable
• How to report concerns
• How to help prevent violent extremism
This Home Office accredited course will heighten your awareness and increase your understanding of radicalisation in the UK. This course contains expert content through close collaboration with the Office of Security and Counter Terrorism.
This course will heighten your awareness and increase your understanding of radicalisation in the UK.
The course is split into three modules:
• The Problem
• Our Response
• Your Role
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be automatically awarded a certificate containing the course name, completion date and CPD hours.
For multiple purchase discounts or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected]